We consult with churches, judicatories, not-for-profits, and other corporate entities. We help assess and identify the current culture and teach specific steps and techniques to change the desired culture throughout the organization.
We consult with:
- Stuck on growth plateaus
- Preparing for a pastoral leadership transition
- Realizing their culture is not conducive to growth and wanting to learn how to change the culture to result in growth
- Dealing with challenging pastoral transitions, new direction, or significant conflict
- Annual Conferences, Bishops and Cabinets realizing they need to develop protocols for recruiting, training, and deploying trained pastors to follow founders or long-tenured pastorates.
- Assessing candidates under consideration for appointment to a 2nd pastor or long-tenured situation
- Trying to improve the Conference’s culture of hospitality
- Trying to create a conference wide culture of growth
Not-for-Profits and Other Corporate Entities
- Assessing and Identifying the current organizational culture
- Learning specific steps and techniques to change it to the desired culture
- Wanting to embed the new culture throughout the organization